Tuesday 7 April 2015

Live Love Laugh

Hello everyone,

I bought some gelatos recently and was eager to try them out...
And what better way to try out a new product than a journal page...

I took a pink gelato and starting drawing hearts...
Initially I drew a big heart in the middle...but I didnt like it so covered it up with a pattern paper :P
After drawing with gelato...I used blur watercolour to colour the white space....

Finally wrote the words with my Pigma Micron and Uniball Signo white gel pen.
I love these 2 pens...they are so great for lettering and doodling...

Now I know...the font for Laugh didnot turn out so great...but hey that is what an art journal is for ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gelatos turned out to be really cool yeah?
    The pink hearts look cute! The font for laugh isn't bad at all.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...the gelatos are fun to use... Thanks dear!

      Delete